1. Boost your resume, working for one of the fastest growing companies in the world
2. Learn Sales and Marketing strategies from our executive team who worked at Amazon, Air BnB, IBM, Snacknation, Salesforce, and more
3. Earn Commission on the sales you close with unlimited earning potential
4. Understand how to use a CRM Tool (Customer Relationship Management tool) along with other Online Marketing Tools
5. Learn how to use Artificial Intelligence enabled sales tool
6. Weekly Q & A with Guest Lecturers from the top companies and startups worldwide
7. Get course credit
8. 100% Remote Internship with digital meetings and lessons
9. Opportunities for full-time employment upon graduation
10. Receive 1-on-1 sales coaching from our Founders & Sales Managers
Wage/Salary: Commission Based
Application Opens: Thursday April 1st
Start Date: Thursday May 20th
End Date: Approximately 10 Weeks
Doing this internship was one of the best decisions that I've made!
I had little sales experience and no marketing experience before completing this internship. I was nervous because I didn't know what to expect, and I didn't want to feel behind; however, I never once did.
I loved my experience with Greek House!
I felt such a sense of independence, and it brought me closer with the Greek community at my school!
Family like culture, caring and supportive leadership!
Greek House will guide and help you through any questions or concerns you have to set you up for success!
The company culture and motivation you receive throughout the internship from the Team is amazing!
I've learned so much about the foundation of sales, and interning with Greek House helped me get out of my comfort zone by teaching these skills.
Colleen is our Director of Business Development. When she’s not grinding at work, she is hanging with friends, listening to Taylor Swift, or playing with her dog beau!
Pat is one of our Business Development Representatives. When he is not at work, he is enjoying the city of LA, comedy shows, and being with friends & family!
Kelly is one of our Business Development Representatives. When she's not at work, she's hiking around Arizona or playing with her dogs!
Ian is our Head of Sales. When he’s not growing the company, he’s enjoying good times with friends, sports, live music, and most of all, spicy food.
The Founder & CEO of Hawke Media, a full-service Outsourced CMO based in Santa Monica, CA that launched in 2014 and has been valued at $60 million.
Creative Entrepreneur who built a business to incorporate everything she loves: all things fashion, philanthropy, and travel!
Helping big brands and businesses with creative strategies to build brand value and drive revenue. | Chairman of Aspen McKenzie Ventures, Inc.
Over 450,000 business teams trust Drop Box's secure infrastructure. Over 500 Million Users worldwide.
Greek House gives me the confidence and ease during my ordering process!
Temple University | Alpha Epsilon Phi
I love Greek House!!! It's super easy to use and allows you to be in directly in control of the whole process with the online portal. It also consistently gives me the cheapest prices out of the custom Greek Apparel companies I've used.
Washington and Lee University | Chi Omega